Wednesday 18 August 2010

New Look

This is the all new look for Brain Splats, very different than that lovely 60's wallpaper design I had going on, I'm sure you'll agree. The reason for the change? Now that's not really your business is it? It is my blog, and even though it's free, it's still my little piece of cyber-space where I can do what I like (within the limit of decency of course, don't want Jonny Law coming down on me) and as such I can change the design.
Actually, there is no real reason for the change, apart from me being bored and having nothing else to put here. Truth be told, I would like the old design back, but can't find the template so I'm stuck with this depressing black. I suppose I could look at it as being cutting edge and stylish, but that would be a pile of shit. If ever there was a man who fought against things being stylish or hip or fashionable, it's me. I'm not one for all these cold surfaces and sharp corners and minimalist directions. Nope, give me a nice piece of comfortable, rounded clutter any day.
not entirely sure the direction this blog is going in, but there's nothing new in that. I'm sure one day i will have something important to say, but until that day comes you will have to put up with the plentiful rubbish I seem to smear onto this blog.Goodnight.

Oh, and before I forget, here's a picture of Megan Fox in her (painted on) Supergirl shirt. Why? Because it's a friggin' awesome picture and maybe someone will stumble upon my rugged patch of net due to it's inclusion. Here 'tis:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Oh, and before I forget, here's a picture of Megan Fox in her (painted on) Supergirl shirt. Why? Because it's a friggin' awesome picture and maybe someone will stumble upon my rugged patch of net due to it's inclusion. Here 'tis:"

Well, done.