Friday 18 June 2010

Nice Pics


Having stumbled upon the blog after many long weeks away, I was glimpsing over previous entries and realised there is a distinct lack of pictures floating about. Mostly due to laziness, but nevertheless, I really should adorn my posts with a little bit of visual stimuli. The World Cup 2010 is currently underway, so perhaps that theme could be utilised. But that would just be going along with the crowd. I need to stand out, be an individual. How about some really eye-popping modern art? The only drawback, however, is that I subscribe to 'all art is useless', stolen right from the introduction to The Picture of Dorian Grey, so it wouldn't be fair to either myself or the art in question to follow that route. A nice cute picture of a kid? Not unless I want the rozzers after me for being in possession of child images.
So how about a half-naked lady? That'll do nicely.

Cheerio.

No comments: